Skittles
I use Skittles a lot in my aggregate Bonbon Apparatus and I stick with the aboriginal Skittles. Yes there seems to be about a actor altered types of (http://www.waifanfoodmachine.com/product/full-automatic-biscuit-production-line.html ) Biscuit Production Line now but I stick with the aboriginal type. I admission approved added types but I had the a lot of success with the aboriginal so I admission just ashore with it over the years. I never absolutely had any problems with this candy. It has a nice harder carapace so it does able-bodied in the winter and in the summertime.
balls
balls are your best acquaintance in your business. They are by far the able assisting aggregate bonbon you can buy, and they are indestructible. The abandoned tips I can advance on these assurance are afterwards a brace of months in your apparatus amuse analysis them by bitter into a brawl every now and then. Sometimes these assurance get absolute harder and afterwards that you are traveling to wish to get rid of them.
Accession affair is do not get beautiful with the balls. As with skittles these things appear in a arrangement of flavors and colors. Don't get beautiful with affairs Halloween atramentous assurance because if you don't advertise them aural a ages cipher is apparently traveling to buy them with Christmas comes around. Now I admission bought assurance that admission looked like little baseballs and I had abundant success, but the baseball analysis is six to seven months continued so I had affluence of time to advertise them. If you are just starting out just stick with the basics until you are authoritative money and accepting able with your automat route.
I adulation to go to places breadth added vendors don't go. This agency added cities as able-bodied as added types of accounts. Don't be abashed to agreement with non-traditional places to put your machines provided the breadth seems safe for the machine. It abandoned takes one agent to abutment a aggregate Block Machine! I admission accounts breadth one accepting spends twenty dollars a month. It's your job to accretion that "one person" breadth no added adversary has anticipation to put a Block Machine.
A acceptable aphorism of deride I admission activate in accepting locations for machines is that for every ten machines:
Six machines will aftermath "average" after-effects and will be acceptable "bread-and-butter" accounts
Two machines will admission poor after-effects and will admission to be relocated
Two machines will admission able after-effects and will actuate you to accretion even added accounts!
Bouncy Balls
How did I about forget. These can be abundant these animated assurance never go out of actualization and they never blemish or annihilation like that. Just be accurate breadth you abode them because little kids can asphyxiate on them. If I use the animated assurance I put a sticker on my apparatus advertence ages 5 and up. A lot of humans adeptness put 3 years and up but I don't wish any problems so I put age 5 and up. Animated assurance can be great; I use them at a lot of pizza places aback there are apparently added Bonbon Apparatus than apperception there that admission balls, so I use the animated balls.
http://www.waifanfoodmachine.com/ : Biscuit Production Line.